Sunday, October 23, 2005

A little bit late...

Yes, it is a little bit late to stitch a halloween theme for an exchange. But I couldn't resist stitching this cat pattern. It's cute!

Anyway, I didn't stitch this for any Autumn/Fall/Halloween Exchanges. I didn't sign up for exchanges till end of this year. Simply made this poutporri sachet for a friend. It is a R.A.K. (random act of kindness). I'm aware that she might be receiving it a bit later than 31st October but I hope she will like it anyway.

This 'Cat-O-Lantern' chart is by Bent Creek. Stitched on 16ct 3" width aida band using Dip&Twist overdyed flosses by
NeedleOdyssey for the cat pumpkin & tail and DMC flosses for the rest.

5 comments:

Kiwi Jo said...

That's really cute and I'm sure your friend will love it!

Kitty Couture said...

Oh that is adorable! It'll be much treasured for sure! What a lovely thought.

toughcookie said...

Hi Zalita,
It's my first time checkin' out your blog and I love it. Sounds like you have such a fulfilling life doing simple things as needlework. Since young, I have always loved sewing but couldn't seem to find the time to indulge now. Keep up the good work!

I wish you all the best in the delivery of your next child and Selamat Hari Raya. Take care.

z_mnor said...

Sorry I didn't responded to you guys earlier, I spend less time in front of the puter lately.

* Thank you Kiwi Jo & Isabelle

* Hi TC a.k.a Senorita! Welcome to my blog. It seems you're more passionate in sewing as I wasn't into needlecraft and such before. Just started in 2002 to kill the time after I resigned and followed my hubby to overseas. And I became more and more interested in needlecraft thingies after we came back for good couple of years ago.

Thank you all. Have a nice day. Will post an update of my stitching next week :)

Lelia said...

Oh how sweet! I'll have to remember to look for this on my next shopping spree. Lovely to make a sachet ; )