Thursday, February 02, 2006

Meme of 'Fours'

Saw this interesting meme in Harsha's blog. Since she wrote 'If you're reading (and you haven't answered this set of question) consider yourself tagged ;) ', I considered myself tagged *LOL*

Four Jobs I Have Had in My Life:
1 - factory worker (killing my time as well as gaining some money while waiting for other jobs after graduation)
2 - accounting clerk (my supervisor was edgy when he got to know that I'm overqualified for this post duhh)
3 - Tutor ( I love teaching bunch of kids who really want to learn)
4 - Administrator

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again:
1 - My Bestfriend's Wedding
2 - Troy
3 - Sepet
4 - Green Mile

Four Places I Have Lived:
1 - Selangor/Kuala Lumpur
2 - Terengganu
3 - Khartoum
4 - Miri

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1 - CSI (Vegas & Miami)
2 - The Shield
3 - Desperate Housewives
4 - House

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1 - Cairo
2 - Alexandria
3 - Amsterdam
4 - Dubai

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1 - Stormpay (bcoz they pay me *wink*)
2 - Yahoo Groups
3 - email websites
4 - The Star (online newspaper)

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1 - Fried Chicken with chilli
2 - Tom Yam
3 - Sushi
4 - Tiramisu

Four Albums I Can't Live Without:
1 - M Nasir
2 - Armageddon Soundtrack
3 - Sheila On 7
4 - Creed

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1 - a salon/spa (God knows how much I need this ROTFLOL)
2 - an island surrounded by cyrstal clear water, where I can go snorkelling and enjoying the beautiful sights of coral reef and underwater life
3 - a luxurious and spacious hotel room/suite
4 - LNS, where I can spend hours and hours and the owner is very friendly *wink*

Well, to follow suit,
If you're reading (and you haven't answered this set of question) consider yourself tagged *wink*

No comments: