Friday, May 04, 2007

Neighbourhood RR - round 2

Here is my stitching on Margaret's Round Robin piece. The pattern is actually a combo of 3 Little House Needleworks (LHN) patterns, mostly from LHN's 'City Stitcher, Country Stitcher'. I did some colour changes.

I personalised the piece with a letter box (my name is 'written' on it),

I also added a garden bench and a swing,

Do you notice the lamps? If you were happened to be a LHN fan, I'm very sure that you will know which chart I 'snagged' them from.

5 comments:

Lillie said...

You had such a well planned house complete with a beautiful garden.
Congrads, for a beautiful finish:D

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

Any news about the box that I send to you?

z_mnor said...

Thank you Lillie. I should thank to Diane Williams for designing lovely houses patterns. I love her houses charts as well as her daughter's ( Nikki) patterns.

z_mnor said...

Hi Zohrah!

I've received the box. Thank you so much. I couldn't to start a project but I have to hold myself since I have lots of obligation stitchings these days. I hope to begin the projects for myself in July ;)

Lana said...

You did such a great job! I'm sure the recipient will be thrilled!
~Lana~