Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Card for Zarina

Here is the picture of stitched card I made for Zarina. She received it together with the BDE stash on her birthday - 1st November.

BDE, Birthday Exchange, is a stash exchange I signed up early this year. Eventhough, it merely requires stash to be given as birthday gift but most of us are willingly make an extra gift - handmade item. I think the reason is b'coz of the pleasure of giving out to people and make them happy *wink*

The basket of apples is actually a part of Lizzie Kate Autumn chart. I stitched this apple pattern b'coz Zarina likes 'apple-related' stitching thingies. This pattern is stitched on 14ct white aida with colour changes using overdyed flosses - Dip&Twist by NeedleOdyssey, Weeks Dye Work & Needle Neccesities.

2 comments:

Ulla said...

This is a lovely thing to get and do do-a little card or a bookmark or other small items especially for the friend who has birthday.It's something she likes or need who is the motive.I'm participating in a Rak on friendley stitchers and I really enjoy doing something extra for each one.
Ulla in the north of Sweden

z_mnor said...

Ulla

That's very true!