Thursday, March 22, 2007

Stitching Bloggers' Questions


Do you use your needle, a seam ripper, or something else when you have
to frog stitches? Why do you use the method that you do?


I usually use a needle to frog stitches coz it rips the stitches a lot easier than the seam ripper especially on smaller count fabrics. At times, the seam ripper does come handy though.


If you had $500 to spend on stitching-related items, what would you buy?

I would buy everything on my wish list - the charts & books, fabrics, complete set of the overdyed flosses, embellishments and etc. Or else I would've purchase the storage system for my flosses & fabrics, a magnifier lamp( I could stitch over one thread with ease) and a recliner for me to sit and stitch. However, If I had the money few days ago, I would tag along my hubby to Paris and spend the money on French needlecraft magazines, linens and French designers charts. DH will take care of the air ticket

No comments: