Monday, April 25, 2005

Freebies and Finishing Ideas

Today, I have done some browsings for my coming projects (needleroll and Mail Art). I saw many beautiful pictures of stitched items. And many stitchers have developed some picture galleries for stitching friends and needlework enthusiasts to show off their craftmanship.

What I really like about their efforts is I do get some inspirations and finishing ideas when i browse through these galleries. And sometimes, I got to know those lovely freebies charts by famous designers.

Last month (as I recalled), I sent out a picture of stitched freebie by Sanman Originals to a lady who has a pictures gallery of freebies. And I was totally forgot about it. When I browsed for some stitching ideas today, I came across with her gallery and saw the picture that I have sent to her. I'm really inspired to stitch this week not only b'coz of the picture, but there are many pictures of beautiful finishing ideas newly uploaded.

What a lovely Monday : ) !

No comments: