Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stitching Blogger's Questions


Do you have a system for organizing freebie charts in your stash? If so, what is it? Do you print out copies of all of the freebies that you find on the web (that you think you might actually stitch) or do you maintain electronic copies of them until you are ready to stitch them?

I usually will save the internet freebies in the hard drive and will print them out when I am ready to stitch. And will delete the freebies from hard drive once after I've print them out. I regularly 'weeding out' the I-don't-fancy-it-anymore patterns as I could find lots and lots of internet freebies every month.



How do you decide which stitching blogs are worth repeat and/or regular viewings? Are there certain things you look for in particular? Are there things you wish there were more of? Less of? Is your blog a good example of what you like to read?

I prefer stitching blogs with mostly craft stories. I also keep a list of my needlecraft buddies from Yahoo Groups I joined on the sidebar. I always wish for more crafting stories, tips, magazines & books reviews, beautiful pictures and regular updates of course. My blog is far from a good example of what I like to read as I do not update regularly and never do any magazines/books reviews (so far).

No comments: