Friday, July 08, 2005

the blues....

This week, I don't really feel like stitching or sewing. Just browsing the internet and watching tv.

It has been almost a year now, I haven't meet my parents, brothers, SILs and nephews & nieces. Kind of missing them. We did go back to Peninsular last November for Hari Raya to celebrate with my PIL and families, but didn't have the opportunity to pay a visit to my parents' place.

I also missing shoppings *wink*, meeting friends, dining-outs and etc, in Kuala Lumpur. OOOh! not to forget my favourite hangouts! Been living in small far-away cities since I got married. I could say, eventhough these 2 cities are less modern than Kuala Lumpur but we lead a better life in terms of quality time we spend together, less traffic jams and etc. Surpirsingly,(at times) I do miss part of the hectic life in metropolitan. ha ha ha !

Kuala Lumpur, see you in September (hopefully....)

1 comment:

Dilip Mutum said...

Hope to meet up with you then.
I am sure Ez has a lot of things to share with you ;-)