Thursday, July 21, 2005

'Days of the Week' - WIP

Last week, I was thinking of some ideas for the quillow project. Sunbonnet Sue & Sam pattern is what I like most. Suddenly, I remembered seeing XS pattern of Sunbonnet Sue in one of the magazines.

Decided to stitch the pattern and this is my 2nd time stitching on lengthy fabric (minus the 2 RR pieces). The 1st time was when I stitched for MYS Bellpull Exchange 2005."Days of the Week" designed by Lynda Orme & Wendy Peatross of Forever In My Heart Designs.



Days of the Week


Still have '5 days' to stitch. Knowing that I am a slow stitcher, this project will take 2 more weeks to finish.

I have another WIPs as well - 4 cards & 3 bookmarks. I've stitched 3 cards & 1 bookmark so far. I usually stitch these small projects in the evening - challenging myself to finish stitching one small project in an evening. Hopefully by next week, I could be able to finish these small projects. Then, will be concerntrating on 'Days of the Week' :)

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Awwww that is soooooo cute.

Hugs xxxxxx

z_mnor said...

Thank you Kathy for visiting my blog :)

Jack Golf Addix said...

When are you going to make one with your hubby picture swinging the golf club or maybe the photo him holding the cup ?he he he he he

dearest HB

z_mnor said...

Soon after you bought me PC Stitch software (or equivalent) hehehehe ! Plus the flosses :)

Elizabeth Braun said...

Hey Zalita! Thanks so much for coming to see my Blog! I can't wait to see the days of the week finished, it looks great so far! Just the kind of thing I need on my wall too....=)
Elisabeth, UK=)

z_mnor said...

Thank you Elisabeth for dropping by :)

at the moment, I'm stitching 'Wednesday' and tomorrow afternoon will start on 'Thursday', hopefully...

Sasha Farina said...

aww.. thats adorable Cheez!! can't wait to see it finished!

z_mnor said...

thanks Sha

will upload the update on DOTW soon :)