Monday, January 22, 2007

4-patch Pincushion Exchange (Monogram )2007

My stitching friend, Roz, has received it safe and sound! At first, I was hesitated to mail it out to her coz I thought it was way too big for a pincushion. Since I didn't have much time to make another one, I called Roz up and told her that she was going to receive a gigantic pincushion from me *LOL* .
I stitched the m
onogram and flower motif over one on 32ct linen using overdyeds. Monogram R is from Sajou alphabet patterns and the flower motif is an excerpt from Le Quaker a' 6 Mains chart. I embellished with white rick rack and creme & gold button to give a vintage look to the 4-patch pincushion.

6 comments:

Lillie said...

Such sweet colors combo. Its lovely Cheeze.

Anonymous said...

lucky ROZ!!! :P

z_mnor said...

Lillie & Zaza
thank you

Za said...

Cheeze, it's cute! Can I copy the idea? *wink*

BTW, did you receive my email about that 6 tag thingy?

hugs and take care.

Unknown said...

Dear, Adam blog about you.. ha ha

Name: Vicki said...

I love the way you finished this - the patchwork effect is very pretty!