Friday, August 19, 2005

Back to Stitching ...! (part I)

Since last Friday, I had not been productive ~ stitching wise as well as blogging wise. Apart from making some pincushions which were quick to finish, I spent my time reading books and magazines.

Apparently my stitching friend, Azie was not in the stitching mood either. After a chat in YM, we decided to revive our stitching mood with Lizzie Kate SAL. We've been talking about this SAL for quite some time but never make out time for it.


L*K Love Bug

L*K Love Bug was quick to stitch and merely took an evening. Azie finished stitching earlier than me as I couldn't take my eyes off the TV screen *LOL*. The funny part was when we 'exchanged' our SAL pics, we realised that we went for the same colour theme except for I stitched on pink aida whereas Azie stitched on white aida. L*K gives freedom to stitchers to choose colour, type of flosses and fabric to stitch Love Bug.

Guess what, we are on 2-evenings L*K SAL ~
Snug as a Bug, which I've finished it just now. Azie has not text/SMS me yet about her stitching status. Will upload our pics of L*K Snug as a Bug later. I feel that both of us really back to stitching mood now *wink*

No comments: