Thursday, August 25, 2005

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week

Stitching Blogger's Question

What’s the largest project you’ve ever done? What’s the smallest?

The largest project I've ever done - I shall say the 'Days of the Week' bellpull which I have not done with the finishing touch and don't have the updated pic as well. The finished bellpull size is approx. 8"W X 40"H.

The smallest project I've ever done - I did lots of small projects actually. Most of them are stitched cards, apart from them I shall say the smallest project I've ever stitched is the scissors fob.



scissors fob

3 comments:

Phlox A Journey said...

that's a cute & nice scissor fob !

z_mnor said...

hi AZ!

m glad that now you're no longer 'hiding' *LOL* . Happy Blogging to you!

Ulla said...

Hello

So inspired of your beautiful small cushions,yor small decorations in cross-stitc.I need one for my scissor.Oh I hope I can go on doing one.Thanks for the inspration.

Ulla in the north of Sweden