Friday, August 12, 2005

Stitching Blogger's Question of the Week

Stitching Blogger's Question

What do you do with the framed stitching that you keep? Do you hang it up and leave it in one place, never to move it? Or do you have a rotation, where you have one place for stitched pieces and switch them out according to mood or season? Maybe a mixture of both?

Well, I don't have many framed pieces actually. So far, what I have are those small in size and I simply put them on the dresser. I have wallhangings as well and hang them ocassionally. If I were going to hang the framed pieces, i would definitely leave them in one place and never to move them (we have issue with holes in the wall). Let's say, if I would like to remove the framed pieces from the wall, I will replace them with the wallhangings or family photos.

No comments: