Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Back to Blogging & Stitching Blogger's Questions

Hi ! I'm back to blogging. The internet connection was not very good for the past weeks hence I didnt' really have the mood for blogging. Anyway, I managed to do some stitchings though the stitching pace was slower than usual. I've missed 2 SBQs and would to answer them today.

Stitching Blogger's Question

Q1: Which way do you stitch (/// and then \\\ or \\\ and then ///)? Can
you (or if you haven't done it before, do you think you could) change
the way that you stitch temporarily if it is asked of you?

A: I stitch /// and then \\\ and I don't have a problem if I were asked to change the way I stitch temporarily to \\\ and then /// (had done it once). Honestly, I felt a bit different during the first few stitches, after that everything went as usual (just like the way I usually stitch).

Q2: Do you stitch for events like weddings, engagements, or other things
that might not last? If you have been unlucky and the two people broke
up, what happened to your stitched gift?

A: I never stitch for such events before. If such an unlucky things happened i.e. broke up/divorce (that's life), I do hope one of them will still value the stitched piece and I won't mind if they ripped off some of the lettering. By the way, I'm currently stitching for my cousin who celebrated their 1st anniversary this month and will hand it over to her when I'm in Kuala Lumpur next month. This is my 1st time stitching for such events :)

1 comment:

z_mnor said...

hehehe AJ

nanti laa tunggu masa sesuai, I will stitch lilies for you hehehe - name it : waterlily, stargazer lily, calla lily, spider lily, Mt Cook lily etc etc etc